Guideline for the Scholarship program
General Guidelines for Stage 1 (Online Test)
- Complete the registration process by filling in an online Registration form.
- After the completion of the registration form, learners (or their parents) would be provided with the link for the online test
- Learners (or their parents) can choose their preferred slot timing for the online test.
- Learners can attempt the test at the preferred time slot between 11:00 am on 19th October 2020, and 5:00 pm on 23rd November 2020
- The test would assess learners in areas including, Mathematics, Logical reasoning, Scientific aptitude, General Knowledge, and Computer Knowledge, etc.
- Online test would contain 20 questions and the total allotted time would be 15 minutes.
- Applicants must fulfill the minimum browser requirement i.e, must use either Firefox 1 or Google Chrome to log into the test.
- The test would consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Results for the online test would be declared on 24th November 2020 at 10 AM IST.
- Learners (or their parents) must properly review their Registration form before submitting it.
- Any detail of the learner provided in the registration form cannot be changed or updated after the final submission of the Registration form.
- Online test will be conducted in English medium only. Other language questions or explanations are not available.
- If the learners face any challenges due to internet/signal problems, K8 School will not be held responsible
- K8 School Scholarship test is purely merit-based and any external references or other methods will not be entertained.
- If K8 school, at any point in time, feels that the applicant is using/ had used any form of unfair means, the school reserves the right to cancel the application.
- No extra test attempt will be provided if the K8 school cancels the application or finds the applicant guilty of any form of misconduct