The purpose of teaching Physical Education to the learners of Grade-7 is to encourage health, emotional, and social literacy for their holistic growth thus, enabling them to enjoy being active and healthy throughout their lives.
- The learner interprets the attributes of self and surroundings.
- The learner identifies various types of muscular metabolisms and injury.
- The learner comprehends connections between thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- The learner becomes aware about one’s nutritional requirement.
- The learner takes necessary actions to aid one’s emotional and social wellness.
The learner is able to:
- understand the working of various body parts;
- explain the importance of a balanced diet and its components;
- develop a sense of considerations of self and others;
- group various muscles and body part related to a particular activity;
- modify activities as per the availability of resources.