The purpose of teaching Middle School Health, learners begin to learn and adopt healthier lifestyles, diets, exercise routines, and family dynamics.
- The learner develops a deeper understanding of the concept of mental health and its impacts on the overall health of any individual directly.
- The learner learns about communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- The learner discovers the importance of parents and peers in shaping one’s life.
- The learner understands the role of nutrition in a meal.
- The learner develops the confidence to make decisions for self.
The learner is able to:
- focus on personal fitness and realize how food influences growth and development;
- channelize emotions in a positive direction;
- encourage peers to take care of themselves;
- spread awareness about disease prevention techniques within capacities;
- prohibit the use of alcohol , drugs and tobacco for ownself by taking an informed decision.