The objective of teaching cursive handwriting is to have a legible handwriting so that learners can develop a feeling of pride for their own written work.
- The learner develops the foundation for having an eligible handwriting.
- The learner understands the concept of ‘we write to read’ and realizes the importance of the skill required for cursive handwriting.
The learner is able to:
- write letters with proper direction and strokes;
- insert the right spaces between words and fluency;
- practice writing as a skill with a lot of dedication.